Electric head comb Remove the flea louse
Developed through years of research in our urgent care lice clinics - the world’s largest network of lice clinics - to treat lice safely and effectively.
- Safe, non-toxic & pesticide-free
- Effectively treats lice & super lice
- Super mute, no pet discomfort
REMOVE LICE DEVICES TO HELP GET RID OF LICE - SAFE, FAST, AND CONFIDENT.
- Comb the wool and fleas at the same time. Clean the space between the needles with a brush before use. Dust or debris from the needles will affect the result of deactivation. Keep the needle clean
- Lice, fleas are collected automatically
TREAT LICE WITH THE ONLY TOPICAL SOLUTION FROM THE
Our Lice Remover Kit is a safe, easy, and effective way to treat lice and super lice.
- Trusted Expertise – Doctor recommended;
- Easy-Dispense Applicator – Evenly distributes gel throughout hair, from roots to ends, to coat lice and eggs
- Effective, Mess-free Treatment Gel – Proprietary liquid gel clings to hair and stays in place; no drips, no messes
- Safe, Non-toxic, and Pesticide-Free Formula – Harsh on lice and super lice, with no harmful chemicals or pesticides
- Premium, Metal Lice & Nit Comb – Quickly and easily remove lice and eggs
- Complete Kit – Includes everything needed to effectively treat lice: 5.25 oz. gel, easy-use applicator, and premium metal lice & nit comb
AVOID THE AGGRAVATION OF INEFFECTIVE TREATMENTS AND SELECT A PROVEN SOLUTION TO GET RID OF LICE, SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR SCHEDULE YOURS AGAIN AND SPEND TIME WHERE IT MATTERS MOST – ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LICE & YOUR TREATMENT OPTIONS
First, understand that lice have nothing to do with cleanliness or hygiene. Anyone can get lice – it only takes having hair.
Second, make sure you are dealing with an active case of lice - which means finding a live louse and/or a nit (egg) that is close to the scalp. Because lice are small (size of a sesame seed) and move fast as you search, special lice or nit comb may be needed.
Then, know that there are only three ways to get rid of lice - which can be made confusing. You can either:
- Manually comb out the lice & eggs (physical removal),
- Apply an effective topical treatment twice (on day 1 and on day 10) such as our Lice Remover Kit, or
- Utilize one-time, heated air lice clinic treatment technology
Select an effective treatment solution – as not all are – that is best for you, your family, and the time you have available. Then complete per the directions provided.
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us