Ice Cube Bucket
- Safer Material:Made of food safe high quality silicone without BPA, safe and non-toxic,flexible, dishwasher safe. Use our product which is FDA approved certification, with no worries. BPA free.
- Unique Double-Chamber Design:Indoor and outdoor chambers, large capacity can hold up to 120 ice cubes, enough to share with family and friends. Outer chambers freeze the ice cubes. Inner cylinder stores them. Air tight lid keeps your cubes fresh and free from your unwanted freezer odor. Compact and saves a lot of space.
- Portable & Potable:The lid cover keeps the odorless and fresh. Use for indoor refrigerator, vehicle refrigerator or outdoor mini refrigerator. Suitable for parties, weddings, Best dinners, Cool picnics, and more!
- Many occasions:Leaves a lot of space in the freezer. Suitable for cooling all drinks in bars, parties, restaurants or clubs. It can provide long cooling for beverages, whiskey, cocktails, beer, other alcoholic and soft drinks.
- EASY TO USE:Simply fill and chill! Fill the outer chamber with water then lift up the inner cylinder, after water freezes and squeeze out the cubes into the bucket and they're ready to use! Then, just refill and freeze again for another batch of ice cubes.Please use step by step instructions to make ice
- Ice Cube Mold can be used to cool all drinks at home, in home parties or in bars.
- Especially suitable for all alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages. In the summer keep cool by having the Genie Ice Maker on hand.
- Ice Maker Genie also has another smart feature. Once the Genie is filled up with enough ice, you can insert your favorite beverage into the Genie and it will cool the drink.
- You can Able to freeze and hold so many ice cubes.
- Package Dimensions：4.7 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches
- Item Weight：7.2 ounces
- 100% BPA Free and FDA approved food grade silicone ice cube tray;
- Flexible Ice Mold for easy release, non-toxic and easy to clean;
- Safe for Dishwasher, Freezer
How To Use
- Step-1 Fill with Water to get started with your Ice Genie, you'll need to fill the entire thing with water. While doing so, you can fill it up to the top, but avoid filling it so full that water might dribble over the sides.
- Step-2 Place in Freezer (with Lid), put the spill-proof lid on your cube holder and place it in the freezer. It's best if you sit it somewhere flat so it won't fall over, although its lid will save it from spilling if it does. It's not absolutely necessary that you use the lid each time, but doing so will definitely help you avoid a mess.
- Step-3 Wait a Few Hours Once you've placed your Ice Genie in the freezer, leave it there for at least a few hours to allow the ice within to freeze. In some freezers, this might take a day.
- Step-4 Move Cubes to Outer Chamber After your ice cubes are frozen.
- Do not use metal brush to clean these ice bucket. Do not clean the ice bucket with strong detergent in case they get corroded. Keep these ice bucket away from fire sources in case they get distorted. Please wipe out the bucket with soft cloth.
- 1*ice cube bucket 1* Lid